- Trinitas 24%, Filius 24%, Spiritus 21%, Stonemasons 2%, Maria 2%, Weapons 27%.
- Pater, Alfa, and Omega are absent. Flag, Spiritus, and Goose's Paw predominate.
- Flag and Goose's Paw predominate in Apse.
- Spiritus Z, Greek Cross and Saint Andrew’s Cross predominate on the Nave Walls.
- Much restored. My visit coincided with the inauguration of the restoration on August 4, 2009.
- The majority of signs classified as Goose's Paw are of the Y form. The presence of eight-pointed stars indicates a church built of late XII and beginning XIII century.