- Trinitas 2% Pater 11%, Filius 16%, Spiritus 10%, Stonemasons 14%, Heaven 8%, Power 34%, Weapons 4%.
- Alfa, Omega, and Maria, they are almost absent. Crosier, Square L, Spiritus, Saint Andrew’s Cross, and Heaven predominate.
- Crosier and Spiritus predominate in Apse.
- Crosier and Square L predominate in the Nave Walls.
- Crosier sign of this church is the pilgrim's sheep hook. It has no spiral.
The church foundation attributed to Saints Arcano and Egidio pilgrims of tenth or eleventh century who returned from Holy Land with fragments of the Sepulchre. The presence of Pater and Patriarchal Cross indicate a relationship with Holy Land.
- Quite rustic church, with rude signs, linked to Holy Sepulchre's suburb of Zamora located at the other side of Douro River. Its signs profile is different from the Military Orders of the Temple and St John who received their property. I tend to think that as the name suggests, it was built by the Order of the Holy Sepulchre. This statement confirmed by the emblem signs of the Holy Sepulchre: the Flag shaft and the stick of Pilgrim. They are represented in the signs of this Church: Pilgrim's sheephook (34%) and Flag (4%).