- Trinitas 1%, Pater 1%, Filius 46%, Spiritus 23%, Omega 19%, Stonemasons 10%.
- Alfa and Maria are absent. Greek Cross followed by Spiritus, Filius, and Omega predominate.
- In the Apses, Omega, Greek Cross and Filius predominate. Stonemason is absent.
- Spiritus, Filius, and Greek Cross predominate in the Nave.
- Omega formed by two 'V' crossing.
- There are no signs inside.
- It is part of the castle.
- It has a Trinitarian chrismon with the "S" in specular position.
- It is a Church of the Military Order of Saint John. Omega predominates clearly over Alpha.
- It built at the end of XII century.