- Trinitas 28%, Filius 39%, Spiritus 4%, Omega 3%, Ecclesia 8%, Heaven’s Door 4%, Key 2%, Flag 4%.
- Stonemasons and Maria are absent. Pater and Alfa are almost absent. Arrow and Greek Cross predominate.
- Arrow and Greek Cross predominate in Apse.
- Greek Cross, Arrow, and Ecclesia predominate in Transept.
- Ecclesia, Arrow, and Crossbow predominate in Nave.
- Spiritus (Z), Arrow, and Greek Cross predominate in Cloister.
- Some arrows are spectacular.
- Some Flags have a cross inside demonstrating its function.
- The hD sign is clearly a crossbow indicating a church at late XII century
It has two building periods. It is now in restoration. I recommend the magnificent article of Abad Concepcion Castro Universidad Autonoma de Madrid "Monasterio de Monsalud en Corcoles (Guadalajara)".
- I express my gratitude to Enrique Martinez and wife, owners of the field next to the abbey because they facilitated me the entrance to their farm at May 2nd, 2009. I committed to notifying them the time of publication.