- Trinitas 35%, Pater 23%, Filius 8%, Alfa 2%, Omega 8 %, Stonemasons 23%.
- Spiritus and Maria are absent. Trinitas, Pater, and Compass predominate.
- Trinitas, Pater, and Omega B predominate in the Transept.
- Arrow, Trinitas (≡), and Compass predominate in the Walls.
- The signs profile of this Church is unusual; it is not like a Cistercian Abbey. This said with caution since it is not possible till now conduct a comprehensive analysis due to reforms, and the whitewashed walls. The arrow indicates the Santiago's Way presence. There is a lot of Square with beautiful realistic execution.
- I thank to the foundation Progea, new owner, and to the guard Jose Maria Lopez and her daughter.