- Pater 17%, Filius 19%, Spiritus 17%, Alfa 3%, Omega 15%, Stonemasons 4%, Maria 10%.
- Trinitas is almost absent. Pater and Spiritus predominate.
- Pater, Spiritus, Star, and Omega predominate in the Nave.
- Omega and Pater predominate in Tower.
- Spiritus and Pater predominate in Chapter Hall.
- Pater and Compass predominate in the Passage and Parlor.
- Spiritus, Pater, and Square predominate in the Kitchen of the Queen.
- It surprises the prevalence of Pater and Spiritus over Filius.
-The stonemason's signs identify their two building periods in the twelfth and thirteenth centuries (Cistercian period). Despite the construction of the new church, there are enough signs to distinguish the periods, and the structure of the Romanesque church.